UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Sussex » May Bank Holiday w/e - 29th & 30th

Old 27-05-2005, 06:52 PM   #1
JMo

May Bank Holiday w/e - 29th & 30th

OK peeps - the votes are in, and it seems a number of us fancy a run (or two) this weekend, so in an effort to accomodate as many people as possible:

Sunday 29th: not an early start, but Bury Hill from 11.30am, for a meet and a chatter - then a nice run to a pub for lunch - I'm thinking the Cricketers at Duncton, as they should have their BBQ going that afternoon - yummy!

Monday 30th: Camber Sands it is then! Suggest first meeting point is Haywards Heath railway station (easy to find, follow those dear old BR signs) from 10am - leaving 10.30am. Anyone further East suggest a pick up point - our plan would be to go via Heathfield (can meet at Wessons Cafe in Horam?) and Hawkhurst to Tenterden - then down to New Romney from there...

Hope to see you out and about... bring your sun-cream!

Jennymo

xxx

Last edited by JMo; 27-05-2005 at 06:55 PM..
Old 29-05-2005, 08:31 PM   #2
SazzaG

Hi Jen,

Hope you lot had a nice BBQ at the Cricketers. I did get your message (eventually), but I've been having problems with my phone. I also have a stinking cold, so I'm not sure about tomorrow yet.

If I'm there, I'm there. If not, don't wait for me. I will try my best though!

Saz
x
Old 29-05-2005, 08:59 PM   #3
Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SazzaJ
Hi Jen,

Hope you lot had a nice BBQ at the Cricketers. I did get your message (eventually), but I've been having problems with my phone. I also have a stinking cold, so I'm not sure about tomorrow yet.

If I'm there, I'm there. If not, don't wait for me. I will try my best though!

Saz
x
ahhhhh Sazza you puff - i have a horrid cold and i went out today!
Old 29-05-2005, 09:37 PM   #4
SazzaG

I may be a puff, but it meant I caught the delights of our very own JMo on Discovery Science - Lethal and Loaded was on. Hehe.

Saz
Old 29-05-2005, 09:42 PM   #5
JMo

Oh no... is that still doing the rounds on the outer reaches of satallite TV?

xxx