UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Tyres and Clipons.

Old 18-05-2005, 04:34 PM   #1
Phoenix

Tyres and Clipons.

I have a pair of Diablos - track use only with loads of tread on for the road. Had a new set for racing.
£50

Clipons Road Racing as I bought from ukmoc here http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=10800

I don't need them so what I paid £50
Old 18-05-2005, 09:44 PM   #2
Mr Cake

Hmmmm should I give clip-ons another go?.. I couldn't get the throttle to snap shut when the bars were turned left last time!!!

Dave

PS. If the wear on those tyres goes right to the edge they'll go like hot cakes on eBay
Old 18-05-2005, 10:06 PM   #3
Scotty

was going to ask the size of the tyres there but thers no way im traveling that far in us nackered car to pick em up
Old 19-05-2005, 07:22 AM   #4
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat & Fiddler
Hmmmm should I give clip-ons another go?.. I couldn't get the throttle to snap shut when the bars were turned left last time!!!

Dave

PS. If the wear on those tyres goes right to the edge they'll go like hot cakes on eBay
The wear is edge to edge yes - but there's loads left in the middle

Tyres have gone now anyway boys.

Didn't have a problem with the clip ons and throttle. Although the throttle can get a bit tight on my current bars, the remedy is plenty of lubrication when you put the throttle on.
Old 20-05-2005, 08:46 AM   #5
tetol

sorry to hijack pheonix iv'e got two pairs of the above tyres little track use if anyones interested £50 per pair. tunbridge wells kent area thanks