UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Essex » Italian Night - May 12th

Old 10-05-2005, 04:07 PM   #1
benson

Cool Italian Night - May 12th

OK so we may have been there on Sunday BUT A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN A FEW DAYS (use your imaginations... ) and afterall the weather forecast is totally glorious (unlike the hail storms which greeted us on the ride back from Veloce on Saturday ) so get your kit on and head for the Ace this Tursday evening
Old 10-05-2005, 05:30 PM   #2
lenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by benson
OK so we may have been there on Sunday BUT A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN A FEW DAYS (use your imaginations... ) and afterall the weather forecast is totally glorious (unlike the hail storms which greeted us on the ride back from Veloce on Saturday ) so get your kit on and head for the Ace this Tursday evening
[B]we were at veloce

we were at veloces on saturday we were given a card we ukmoc website on we have now joined new to computers fell like a small fish in a big pond my name is lenny and my wifes name is linda .linda has a blue 620s ie monster and i have a 1000ie monster .you might off seen us at veloces :burnout:
Old 10-05-2005, 05:35 PM   #3
benson

Talking Hello fellow hail dodgers!!!

Hi Lenny and hi Linda - we are all equally small fish but the pond is friendly and easy to swim about in!!! :lol: All sorts of folk all over the place and all of us love our monsters so you'll always find someone to chat with and hopefully get to know and head out on some of the rideouts...

I was one of those over eager types who made a beeline for you the minute you pulled up at Veloce!!! One was Nonnie (arm in a very alluring red cast with the Ducati logo - hero of the mini moto racing..) and I'm Benson (aka Rachel).

It'd be grand to meet up with you again - hope to see you soon!!! Keep an eye on the region boards, we'll be at the Ace this Thuirsday then next week Wednesday at Great Bentley all being well,

ride safe and see you soon!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 08:18 PM   #4
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
hero?! my arse, well, wrist.

good to see u guys joined in. so glad benson didnt completely scare you!

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 11:23 AM   #5
The Kevlar Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny
[B]we were at veloces on saturday we were given a card we ukmoc website on we have now joined new to computers fell like a small fish in a big pond my name is lenny and my wifes name is linda .linda has a blue 620s ie monster and i have a 1000ie monster .you might off seen us at veloces :burnout:
Ahh, you'll be the chap with the black 1000ie with the attractive alloy clutch cover I was admiring.....

Greetings.....