UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Cans, Tyres, Brakes, etc. » Blueflame Evo Cans

Old 09-04-2005, 07:51 PM   #1
mikerukbiker

Blueflame Evo Cans

Fitted Blue Flame Evo cans to my S4 today. Couldn't believe how heavy the standard cans are.

New cans were hardly "slip off - slip on", with one hanging low after the first attempt (isn't that the natural way for so many things?).

Finally got things on the level and think they look good, sound great, even with the baffles in. Photo attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evos.jpg (76.2 KB, 105 views)
Old 09-04-2005, 09:53 PM   #2
scrumpster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikerukbiker
Fitted Blue Flame Evo cans to my S4 today. Couldn't believe how heavy the standard cans are.

New cans were hardly "slip off - slip on", with one hanging low after the first attempt (isn't that the natural way for so many things?).

Finally got things on the level and think they look good, sound great, even with the baffles in. Photo attached.

They look very nice indeedy
Old 10-04-2005, 09:59 AM   #3
Mand

A very attractive bike indeed.

Ooo your cans are funky too.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:28 AM   #4
DesmoDog

But arn't they just the dogs? i think they look brillinant on a dark coloured bike, sets that lovely new logo off a treat.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:13 PM   #5
mikerukbiker

Yeah - but downside of logo is that Blueflame sent a spare set with the cans. Problem with adhesion? On new adverts for Evos it looks as though logos are rivetted on, rather than stuck on!
Old 11-04-2005, 05:10 PM   #6
Rogerg

Looks great Mike,

Whats the noise like?
Old 11-04-2005, 06:22 PM   #7
carr01

good looking cans,

Really sound looking, but do they sound as good as they look? Did you have to change the E.C.U and air filter? just fitted a set of termi's to my S4 at the weekend,now have the ability to set off car alarms as i pass, just cant keep of it!
Old 12-04-2005, 10:07 AM   #8
DesmoDog

The older cans had a riveted on 2D flame. Anyway, anoraks aside I've heard them on a rice burner and they sounded very nice - if it can do that for a Yammie then a ducs going to sound great.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:10 PM   #9
mikerukbiker

Evos sound wonderful, likewise have to keep trying them out. They sound really good, plenty of base.

Didn't change the ECU or filter - spent all this year's money on the cans. Perhaps next year. Anyone want to buy some standard S4 Monster cans to speed up the process?