UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Weekender - an appeal

Old 14-03-2005, 12:42 PM   #1
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
Weekender - an appeal

I am about to shell out for an on bike camera mount for the weekender, but doubt if I can spare the cash for a decent digi-cam as well. Would any one be prepared to loan a cam-corder (mainly for the Sunday rideout) so I can shoot some on-bike stuff.

It would be nice to get a bit more actual ride-out footage this year, as Georgio had very little to work with for the 2004 DVD.

http://www.harpersraceshop.co.uk/item480.htm
Old 14-03-2005, 01:43 PM   #2
marchesini
Um, thinking of something

Bike: S4r
say the word and it's yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary tompkins
I am about to shell out for an on bike camera mount for the weekender, but doubt if I can spare the cash for a decent digi-cam as well. Would any one be prepared to loan a cam-corder (mainly for the Sunday rideout) so I can shoot some on-bike stuff.

It would be nice to get a bit more actual ride-out footage this year, as Georgio had very little to work with for the 2004 DVD.

http://www.harpersraceshop.co.uk/item480.htm
You're more than welcome to borrow mine if you like - a Canon mini-DV jobbie. Let us know,

best regards

simon
marchesini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 04:31 PM   #3
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Thanks Simon - you are a star Will you be going up to the mill for the weekend or just a day tripper?
Old 14-03-2005, 05:36 PM   #4
marchesini
Um, thinking of something

Bike: S4r
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary tompkins
Thanks Simon - you are a star Will you be going up to the mill for the weekend or just a day tripper?
To be honest, I don't know an awful lot about the weekender or even where the mill is - I'll rephrase that, I don't know anything about it at all. Most weekends tend to be busy with family stuff so I don't tend to plan events for Saturdays or Sundays. I'll look into it and if my bike gets put back together, I'll make the effort.

Best regards

simon
marchesini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 10:23 PM   #5
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

I'm local to you so picking up the digi-cam won't be a problem if you can't make Arrow Mill. Hope you manage to get there in the end, it's well worth the effort.

Look forward to seeing the rebuilt S4r
Old 14-03-2005, 10:25 PM   #6
Banshee

Cam

I have one you can borrow, ill be at the weekender so i can just hand it over easy.... will need it sat night for joos and roos bedroom shots though...
Old 15-03-2005, 06:32 AM   #7
Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee
I have one you can borrow, ill be at the weekender so i can just hand it over easy.... will need it sat night for joos and roos bedroom shots though...
i hope this is a different joo and roo to the joo and roo i think you are talking about x
Old 15-03-2005, 12:32 PM   #8
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee
Cheers Banshee,

I'll keep it in mind as a plan 'B'
Old 16-03-2005, 09:00 PM   #9
Banshee

Joo Roo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie & Ruth
i hope this is a different joo and roo to the joo and roo i think you are talking about x
Errrr NO.