UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Humour/Jokes etc... » A bit late though!!!

Old 05-01-2005, 06:51 PM   #1
berto

A bit late though!!!

See www2.b3ta.com/merrychristmas/

Last edited by berto; 05-01-2005 at 06:51 PM.. Reason: Doh
Old 05-01-2005, 06:52 PM   #2
Richard_S

dont be a wally
Old 05-01-2005, 06:58 PM   #3
berto

Why wally you say hmmmm?
Old 05-01-2005, 07:03 PM   #4
Richard_S

Time past never return
Old 05-01-2005, 07:04 PM   #5
berto

Coming again in t future!
Old 05-01-2005, 07:07 PM   #6
Richard_S

it will never ever come again the same way.

6 months in south america or 3 months of corporate craziness with a hat made of sensible meloncoly.

ask not what you cannot answer for the ikea dream is just over the horizon
Old 05-01-2005, 07:22 PM   #7
berto

You want to move in with me....When ye get a big boys bike...maybe!!!!
Old 05-01-2005, 07:25 PM   #8
Richard_S

hehehehehehehe

the sound of truth!

not ready to be a big boy just yet

you have solved the puzzle
Old 05-01-2005, 09:12 PM   #9
A Yerbury

berties bitch! any higher res images of you on the hog? you have an excellent "idiot grin" like george formby, she was a fool to leave such expressive chops.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:36 PM   #10
Richard_S

errr was it me?
Old 05-01-2005, 09:39 PM   #11
A Yerbury

errr was what you? (remember to errr is human)
ps I ve gone of cigs and the world has become rather dull, what do non smokers do when they arent drinking/talking? "hey Al, we just like -be- y'know?"
Old 05-01-2005, 09:42 PM   #12
Richard_S

i have been wondering the same. since rileys apocalypse has decended I have found myself chugging away frequently, simply to pass some paused moments. i have however become the neighbourhood hero, and on that basis Iintend to treat myself to the 18th chapter of my script.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:50 PM   #13
A Yerbury

I've tried chugging away but its just not the same at the moment?! I think I will start smoking a pipe, either one of those overblown affairs with their own lid or the hobbit stylee ones that can be smoked at waist height. Snuff is good but if mucous membrane damage be the order of the day then the sacrifice shall be made for a higher deity. I cooked up some haggis the other day and it was marvelous.
Old 05-01-2005, 10:02 PM   #14
Richard_S

i am in somewhat of a quandary. they have made me an offer to return but it is pitiful. I am trying to be strong, i think i got the knack of this force thing but how does one finally jettison reason and just release?

perhaps a day or two of haggis and some insightful wisdom would help? next door went up in flames last night, arson probably, and i found myself in quite a ponderous and reflective mood. obviously it would be a bad thing but it could have been the start of the future. it was ok bar some soot and stench, tina survived unscathed and i had a lovely chat with my forbidden princess to the left. a strange night and a strange few days.

the cat who could have had my cream popped by which was awkward but closure was nice and she looked radiant as usual. she used to live on the corner and was gorgeous. however as our mate ed said we met at a strange time in our lives. eyes worth dying for and a nature sweet enough to annihilate. oh how we learned that one. we said our hellos and goodbyes and another end tied up for the better.

really dont want to end up with too many tied ends and not enough progress. a little bit like a bad diet, itches you bowl, itches your arse and makes one feel blue. bring out the sushi and orchids, i for one am ready
Old 05-01-2005, 10:09 PM   #15
A Yerbury

tied ends can be good, haggis for example (although mine were stapled) -raises fist at modern world and curses! its reason you embrace not jettison, a life time withe the porkers and their sullied gusset ways? you know it makes sense luke its just january playing tricks with ya.