UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Ducati Roadshow 31st August

Old 05-08-2019, 09:14 PM   #1
Flip

Bike: M900
Ducati Roadshow 31st August

Another one for the Sussexites and those who fancy a ride out down this way.

P&H Motorcycles of Crawley are hosting the Ducati Roadshow up the road from me at Whiteways café situated just off the South Downs Way at the top of Bury Hill.

They'll have a whole load of demo bikes available throughout the day but even if you don't get on the booking list it's probably worth turning up as I'm sure there'll be some 'no shows' throughout the day.

For those not familiar with the area Whiteway's is a bit of a local hot spot for motorcyclists as there are some lovely country lanes that can be done as a loop from there taking in Amberley, Petworth, Midurst and Goodwood etc.

Obviously the café will be open too so you can get drinks and food while you're there, or for those wanting more than just the usual café fare you can head down to nearby Littlehampton or Bognor Regis sea fronts for some good ol' English Fish and Chips.

Maybe see some of you there as I've got a demo booked for 11am on probably the only current Ducati model I would realistically consider owning (along side my Monster obviously), a Scrambler- Okay there are a couple of others I'd have as well if money, space and time to ride them allowed.

https://www.phmotorcycles.co.uk/ducati-roadshow/