UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2019 » Goodwood Festival of Speed 4th July

Old 25-06-2019, 09:52 PM   #1
Flip

Bike: M900
Goodwood Festival of Speed 4th July

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a pair of tickets for this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed on Thursday 4th July and they could be yours for free, nada, zilch, gratis, gratuito, nuffin mate innit!

It is a brilliant event and Thursday sees the start of the four days and this year will see cars being timed up the hill for the very first time since the Festival began along with all the latest road cars, motorcycles and even an air display by 'The Blades'.

Each ticket will admit one adult but if you want to take the kids as well, under 12's are free and there are still young persons tickets (13-21) available at £19.50 each according to their website but you will need to order these in advance as no tickets are available at the gate on the day.

I'm happy to post them out but I would like them to go as a pair if possible.

They will be offered on a first come first served basis so please drop me a PM.

I don't expect them to hang around long and just to warn you all, my wife has also put feelers out in her circle of friends but to make it as fair as possible she is going to let me know the moment she has a definite taker.

You will of course need to get yourself down to the rolling South Downs, along to Goodwood House (it's not at the Motor Circuit) and be prepared to be stuck in traffic if you travel by four wheels.

https://www.goodwood.com/motorsport/festival-of-speed/

https://theblades.com/blades-aerobatic-team/
Old 01-07-2019, 06:53 PM   #2
Flip

Now gone!!!

I can’t believe they took so long to go and even more that it wasn’t someone from here that took them. Almost £80 worth of tickets for nowt- I tried
Old 01-07-2019, 11:03 PM   #3
Grumpy
record breaker!!

Bike: M1200R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip View Post
I can’t believe they took so long to go and even more that it wasn’t someone from here that took them. Almost £80 worth of tickets for nowt- I tried
I would have loved to take up your offer, but my work is generally booked atleast 4 weeks ahead.
Thursday's work was moved this morning!! Typical!!
Old 02-07-2019, 08:43 PM   #4
Flip

Oh that is typical Grumpy, I'm sure you would have loved it, especially if you've never been before.

Like the Revival, it does seem (and probably is a bit) expensive but I have never failed to come away having had a great time and wanting more.

We were extra lucky this year and got given two pairs of tickets whereas usually we only get one pair given to us.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:22 PM   #5
Grumpy
record breaker!!

Bike: M1200R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip View Post
Oh that is typical Grumpy, I'm sure you would have loved it, especially if you've never been before.

Like the Revival, it does seem (and probably is a bit) expensive but I have never failed to come away having had a great time and wanting more.

We were extra lucky this year and got given two pairs of tickets whereas usually we only get one pair given to us.

I've been several times, but not in the past 8 years. Love the event, especially on the Thurs or Friday, easier to move around and feast the eyes on the exotic!

Free tickets.... How!!!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: