UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Pro Twins deny my problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-11-2007, 04:22 PM   #29
JerryXt
everyone gets home safe

Bike: S4Rs
Maybe slagging off is a bit strong, I'll accept that and apologise if it caused any offence, but just phone Pete, explain the issues and give him the opportunity to sort it out.

For the record, I've just advised Pete that there's a guy who has a particular issue with his/her bike and PvT and is discussing it openly on this forum. End of.

People who know me here know that I can be provocative, but I'm fair. I do like people to be completely clear, but on this issue, PvT is largely in the dark about your problems and obviously can't respond to them until you get in touch.

Imagine if you were the guy running a business, making a wage to support your family and you found this sort of thread. I'd imagine you'd be seriously p*ssed if the guy posting it didn't get in touch to try to resolve the problem.

Please read this in the spirit it's meant - factual, not emotional.

J.

Last edited by JerryXt; 20-11-2007 at 04:25 PM..
JerryXt is offline   Reply With Quote