UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » Jules' M600

Old 31-03-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
Pedro
Ciao, come stai?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Jules' M600

We've been tinkering with Jules bike as well as mine over the winter, powder coated the wheels black, added a second front disc with a set of 900 forks, new braided lines on the clutch & front brake, powder coated the footrest hangers silver, repolished the exhaust & cans, powder coated the belt covers black & added some carbon side panels & given it a good clean!

Old 31-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
walpole68

That looks great.
Old 31-03-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
harve

very nice, very interested in the front fairing ?? and want to put another disc etc on mine, has it made a great difference? looks well smart
Old 31-03-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Looks great for a wee 600. Classy with the black wheels. Very good job. Can you come and clean mine as its dusty and grubby still from belgium trip.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
geordie

Any chance you can come round and do mine.
Old 31-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
Pedro
Ciao, come stai?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by harve View Post
very nice, very interested in the front fairing ?? and want to put another disc etc on mine, has it made a great difference? looks well smart
The fairing is a standard early Ducati part, they crop up on Fleabay every so often.

Only had a very short spin but the brakes feel about the same as my 900 so worth the change.
Old 31-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #7
pegboy

Looks great. Apart from the obvious with the added disc more stopping power what benifets do you get from putting 900 forks on the bike? Reason i ask as they might be longer than the standard 600's?? as i am a over 6ft this could be a mod worth doing for myself.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:30 AM   #8
Paranoid Dave
Is it meant to do that?

Bike: Other Ducati
Ped, i like the bike, photo skills are a bit faded but anyway, where did you get the decorative exhaust collars - me likey and fancy a pair.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:57 AM   #9
Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
We've been tinkering with Jules bike as well as mine over the winter, powder coated the wheels black, added a second front disc with a set of 900 forks, new braided lines on the clutch & front brake, powder coated the footrest hangers silver, repolished the exhaust & cans, powder coated the belt covers black & added some carbon side panels & given it a good clean!

]
Pedro I was considering cleaning/polishing up my exhaust on my 620, although they’re discoloured and a bit rusty I thought they were copper coloured underneath, do you think mine are silver coloured like yours? - If so I’ll definitely give them a clean up now.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:21 AM   #10
giler

Looking really good, Jules is so lucky to have you
Old 01-04-2009, 08:53 AM   #11
MonstaChicky

Looking lovely
Old 01-04-2009, 11:18 AM   #12
scrapps

looking nice,the black wheels look good
Old 01-04-2009, 12:38 PM   #13
Mand

Somebody has been a busy bunny - looking good!
Old 01-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #14
JMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cadet View Post
Pedro I was considering cleaning/polishing up my exhaust on my 620, although they’re discoloured and a bit rusty I thought they were copper coloured underneath, do you think mine are silver coloured like yours? - If so I’ll definitely give them a clean up now.
Hee hee - you should speak to Julie - she was the polishing queen of the 620 exhaust! - and they come up a treat... although you do have to keep on top of them... Mand is a dab hand at that too...

xxx
Old 01-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #15
Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMo View Post
Hee hee - you should speak to Julie - she was the polishing queen of the 620 exhaust! - and they come up a treat... although you do have to keep on top of them... Mand is a dab hand at that too...

xxx
Thanks. So are they all silver coloured (presumably steel)? Like I mentioned, mine looks to be a bronzy colour, even in the un-rusty parts.