UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Belgium 2012 - MOB Weekend 22-23 September

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
Shuffy

Belgium 2012 - MOB Weekend 22-23 September

With September not that long away we (Gary T & me) thought we get a some interest going for the Belgium Weekend. The date this year is 22-23 September, NOT the date on the calendar. This has been a really great weekend trip to do in the last few years and for those of you that haven't been before the main event is on Sunday when Belgium's finest Monsters gather for their annual meeting, with bikes attending from all over Europe. Saturday night's dinner usually has a 'theme', but we'll let you know when we've worked that one out (gawd).

Most of us go over on Saturday in various groups but everyone is free to do want they want interms of site seeing and general riding about etc.

The hotel in Buggenhout is really superb and hopefully we should have the place to ourselves (depending on final numbers). Joris, who owns the hotel is a fantastic host and I think everyone who's stayed there has enjoyed themselves, especially the 'Magic Fridges'.

http://www.boskapelhoeve.be/

Interms of cost and room availability I'm waiting for Joris to get back to me, but as I'm away next week, I thought I'd get the ball rolling. A few of you at Arrow Mill have already expressed an interest in going, but if you fancy making the trip please add your name the list and copy it into the next post. As with other years, people will have to work out sharing arrangements depending on what rooms are available. I seem to remember last year there were 29 beds available, but that might be different this year.

Albie ( no caroline ) 2 nights
GT
Shuffy 1 night
Char
Uksurfer
Capo
Rollo
Jo
Heather
Scrapps
Rally
Altaian
Liz probs 1 night
Stafford probs 1 night
Bex is possible yes right now
Big Oz
Zak
Slob
Thuli
Samieb
Louscanon

So over to you!

Last edited by Shuffy; 27-05-2012 at 10:41 PM..