UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Biker Friendly Cafes/Hotels etc » Southwold Accomodation - Help?

Old 18-07-2004, 04:06 PM   #1
Will

Southwold Accomodation - Help?

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B&B in Southwold? I am thinking of spending a couple of days there in the first week of August. I would prefer town centre or very close by.

Will
Old 19-07-2004, 10:15 PM   #2
Steph

Beer

I stayed in the Crown, it's owned by Adnams the local Brewers, but also has a huge wine cellar. It's probably not the cheapest but the food is great and the staff were really friendly. It is right on the High Street so you can't miss it. Southwold is really lovely by the way!
Steph
Old 20-07-2004, 12:37 PM   #3
Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
I stayed in the Crown, it's owned by Adnams the local Brewers, but also has a huge wine cellar. It's probably not the cheapest but the food is great and the staff were really friendly. It is right on the High Street so you can't miss it. Southwold is really lovely by the way!
Steph
Thanks Steph - I will give them a call, I have contacted a few places inclucing B&Bs, seems like most places are booked up - my fault as I'm trying to arrange something at short notice and Southwold is extremely popular.

Will