UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » How to post photos?

Old 02-03-2019, 10:34 PM   #1
Bitza
Bronze Member

Bike: M900ie
How to post photos?

Hi all, OK how the hell do you post photos, plainly what I've tried doesn't work. Please make any explanations basic like you're talking to a two year old, Bitza.
Old 02-03-2019, 10:48 PM   #2
Luddite

Bike: M1100evo
I think slob mentioned in another thread that forum photo posting was currently broken so you need to use a picture-hosting site. I use www.postimages.org/signup.

Once you've uploaded your picture, you should be presented with these options...

Click on the blue 'copy' icon next to the 'hotlink for forums' address and paste it into your post.

If you preview the post before submitting it, the picture will appear in the preview if you've done it correctly.
Luddite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 10:52 PM   #3
Moco1961

What he said

:Ok Mike , so I opened a Flickr account to store my photos in. Once you have uploaded your photo into your account open another window on your computer/iPad and log into ukmoc. Click on the yellow box icon ( landscape) and it will ask for the http address of your image, go back to your Flickr window and copy the http address of your photo, switch back to ukmoc and paste.

Apologies to all who are more computer savvy than I am, feel free to correct me! Hope that helps,

Last edited by Moco1961; 02-03-2019 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: Luddite is faster than me !