UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » monster Mashed

Old 16-08-2006, 12:19 AM   #1
stoppit&tidyup

monster Mashed

Hello all.

I've been on the site a few times now but only just signed up (great site). Had my monster just over a year (my first bike aswell) but last week I got hide sided and now monster is in need of repair. no Damage to me though.

Looks like the Oil Filter got damage by stone chipping and that caused oil to spray all over the rear wheel. Good point I can get some new bling for the Bike.

Anyone in woodbridge, suffolk? Might see me around silver monster Dark 620.
Old 16-08-2006, 12:34 AM   #2
marko1

hi sorry to hear that but you can sort bike bones take a little longer
Old 16-08-2006, 07:48 AM   #3
MilesB

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoppit&tidyup
Anyone in woodbridge, suffolk? Might see me around silver monster Dark 620.
Hi there - bummer about the damage, but at least your attitude is positive.

I don't know of any others in Woodbridge, but Paranoid Dave (Suffolk rep) is just down the road in Ipswich, and Pudding Head is somewhere close too.

Miles
Old 17-08-2006, 06:21 AM   #4
squiffything

Hi i'm up near Newmarket and bro in law is down in hadliegh so always ready to have a ride out of a summers evening Dave and Pudding head are great so lets get the suffolk area monstering and sort something out
Old 21-08-2006, 09:01 AM   #5
stoppit&tidyup

thanks for the comments guys, look forward to having a ride out just need to get her back on the road.
Old 21-08-2006, 01:30 PM   #6
jill

Motorcyles? In Woodbridge? Heaven's above.

Hi there

My parents live in Woodbridge (near Angel Lane - that's a nice junction isn't it?) and I'm up there quite often. Will look out for you!

Welcome!
jill
Old 22-08-2006, 10:01 AM   #7
stoppit&tidyup

Hi Jill,

Not sure where Angel Lane is(somewhere pass the windmill?) as I live outside woodbridge (rendlesham) but always go through it just to wake up the old people. They need it, otherwise they'll forget they are still alive. Lots of funny junctions there. Came round a blind bend once and found an old lady half way across the road, nearly drop the bike. Don't really mind as we all get old and slow one day but she could of press the button and waited for the lights to change.

I have lots more stories about old people trying to get me killed but i'll save that for a different thread.
Old 22-08-2006, 10:14 AM   #8
jill

Hi

Yes, Angel Lane is the steep left turn after the pub down the hill. Difficult to get out of too!

Rendlesham? Some nice roads around there, shame about all the slow-moving oldies and tourists!

Good luck with getting your bike repaired.

jill
Old 22-08-2006, 10:37 AM   #9
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
ooh ooh Rendlesham Forest, one of my fave places. I love the road through there. There a few of us up in Norfolk too so hopefully by the end of the summer although I think we might already be there, we might have ourselves a get together.

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 01:25 PM   #10
Paranoid Dave
Is it meant to do that?

Bike: Other Ducati
And Me and Pudding-Head in ipswich too. I feel a local meet for local people coming on great name by the way!.