UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » New and old... and wheelie bins for good measure...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #1
LouSCannon
These must fit a Monster?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
New and old... and wheelie bins for good measure...

Just a quick snap of my two new pride and joys... the 1200s that arrived earlier this week, and the M900 that go picked up and ridden home today.

Been thinking about an older Monster for sometime now, still miss the 695, and the S4Rs as well. Whilst waiting for the 1200s to arrive I got to looking around and settled on the idea of a bog standard older M900 (To me the original Monster). Some of you may well recognise the 900, particularly the Hampshire and Wiltshire lot

Over the next year or so my plan is to slowly tinker, clean and restore (Although I feel restore is too harsh a word, as the bike is fantastic example) to replace older worn standard with original parts looking as good as new... it also gives Rhona something to ride now and again... maybe... perhaps...

Love them both to bits already, I'm not sure yet which one will get the most money spent on her!

Some proper pics to follow in the future to track changes, but for now was just eager to get them both together... and for the purists we threw in a obligatory wheelie bin shot... complete with UKMOC mug!