UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Sportclassic 1000S- if your interested?

Old 22-05-2019, 10:39 AM   #1
Dave G
Imagineer

Bike: S2r
Sportclassic 1000S- if your interested?

I havent posted this in the sale section as I'm only musing this over at the moment

I've owned a Sportclassic 1000S from new in 2008 and I'm now considering moving it on as I just dont get out on it, it was last serviced last year and while its still on the road it'll be sorn'd for a couple of years at the end of this year if it hasn't gone to a new owner by then.
I haven't put a price on it though am fully aware of their value and wont sell it cheap, I might not sell it at all.

I also have lots of bits with it, including actual rocking horse poo in the form of the additional side fairing panels and other parts I've collected but never got around to fitting.

It's in pretty good shape but has a few little things that would need addressed for those with ocd perfection in mind.

I can provide lots of actual details and photos to anyone who's genuinely interested and genuine offers will be considered. As hinted at though, I wont give it away.

It's quite possibly the only S model left in Scotland, though I cant be sure if the one in aviemore is still on the road, if you've ever seen one on the road in Scotland the chances are it was me on it.

Just putting the word out.