UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Insurance help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2016, 08:56 PM   #13
Kentgent

Okay, for a bit of balance - my last 3 points (on 4 wheels not two) was at the hand of a Motorbike copper.....He was ever so nice and virtually apologised for the dual carriageway I was on having been decreased to 50MPH by the Council.....said 'He thought it was a load of toffee and should be 70.......even though I was doing 85 ......it's a fair cop in that instance, and the whole transaction left me feeling 'at least some of them have common sense and a heart'......... both parties went their own way none the worse, with me a little lighter in the pocket and thinking it's my own fault......No smug comments from the copper on stopping me was a good start, and I respond to that positively, especially knowing that I was in the wrong

With regard to the numpties in the MET - The car park is private 'but a very well known London landmark and the guy from NCP said himself their control room often have dealings with the MET and sort things like this out.

When I wrote to the Police, I included in the report failure to stop at the scene of an accident etc etc etc......

I guess its just a lazy doughnut eater who can't be arsed to do their job....But the request under FOI is a good idea.....I'll do that and see how I get on.