UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Praise for Louigi moto near Bristol

Old 20-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
girlonbike

Thumbs up Praise for Louigi moto near Bristol

My 600 has been behaving like a spoilt child who doesn't want to obey when it's raining ...or almost all the time actually. So for the past 4 months I tried several mechanics in Bristol, so instead of naming and blaming, I'll focus on the positive and let you know how Rich from Louigi moto is the best.
I think the most important thing is that he loves Ducatis and what he is doing with them, and he is soooooooo ready to help, it's amazing. He came and collected my bike on a snowy night, fixed it in 2 days (the cold had damaged the throttle cable and other things...) and brought it back to me on another snowy night. He is nice, it's a pleasure to chat with him and he certainly does not overcharge, quite the contrary, but most important, my bike rides great now.
I am just a customer, but a very happy one !
http://www.louigimoto.co.uk/
Girlonbike
Old 20-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Gilps

It's nice to see yet another happy customer. He really is a top bloke, knows his stuff and is so enthusiastic about the marque, and above all is just such a nice fella. I won't use anyone else.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
mfosker

Absolutely great guy. Really knows his stuff and did a great job servicing my 695.
I can't recommend him enough.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:45 PM   #4
desmodronic

he scratched my wheels, didn't do some of the work on my bike, and is still threatening to send balifs round my house for a bill that my insurence company owe him, not myself. he also took 5 weeks to fix my bike. I will never use him again, or recomend him to anyone.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:11 PM   #5
Rally
Taking life easy........

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
I met Richard for the 1st time last week, he gave me a cup of tea, we had an informative chat about my bike running badly and he advised the fuel filter. Spot on anylasis from a spot on bloke. I will certainly be going there for my work in the future.

You can only speak as you find.
Rally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
S4Rs MacK

Rich is a top bloke and the only one I trust to work on my bike. Can't recommend him enough.
Infact he's got my baby at the moment, treat her to the same loving care she always gets please Rich...

Tags
louigi mechanic bristol