UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » Islington

Old 13-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
Chaos Inc.

Islington

Bandana wearing monster rider pulled up next to me at Highbury/Isling on monday 6ish
Old 13-02-2008, 11:33 AM   #2
nik_the_brief

Dunno what it is about Islington but I'm there often a couple of times a week and nearly always see a Monnie passing through.

Never seem to have seen the same one twice though, perhaps all Monsters will have to pass through those traffic lights once or more in their lives on the road.
Old 13-02-2008, 01:12 PM   #3
Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Inc. View Post
Bandana wearing monster rider pulled up next to me at Highbury/Isling on monday 6ish
Hi Chaos,

Was that you in black leathers? I caught up with you at the Highbury roundabout

p.s. cool helmet...what brand woz that?

Hasta Luego,
Diego.
Old 13-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #4
Chaos Inc.

Yep that was me. The helmet is the Arai tour X converted to steertfighter style...with black visor [for race use only]...erm... yes it was a dirty clear visor officer.

Strange, I pass through that area everyday and I think this is the first monster I've seen there. What do reckon the chances are of that?

Hasta Luego all.
Old 13-02-2008, 02:06 PM   #5
Diego

Talking

Cool man. Dark monsters rule. I especially like the sound of multiple monsters rumbling down upper street.

Good to see the ''spotted'' threat to be working. Does not happen very often!
Old 19-02-2008, 03:23 PM   #6
animaluk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
Cool man. Dark monsters rule. I especially like the sound of multiple monsters rumbling down upper street.

Good to see the ''spotted'' threat to be working. Does not happen very often!
I go up and down upper street on my monster every day M600 dark with yellow frame and wheels i see loads of monsters all the time but most of the time you get ignored when you nod

The one in islington i see the most is a black with orange stripe sr2 guy always nods

Animaluk
Old 20-03-2008, 01:42 PM   #7
PHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by animaluk View Post
I go up and down upper street on my monster every day M600 dark with yellow frame and wheels i see loads of monsters all the time but most of the time you get ignored when you nod

The one in islington i see the most is a black with orange stripe sr2 guy always nods

Animaluk
Amazing! That's me!
I've never been on this part of the site and here I read about you spotting me. YES!, I've seen you loads of mornings on my way to work or site. I always nod to other monster. I now have my S2R up for sale, but already bought a M1000Sie (black / silver frame), so in future the nod will be from a old school Monny rider.
See you around,
Pieter
Old 25-03-2008, 09:51 PM   #8
animaluk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHD View Post
Amazing! That's me!
I've never been on this part of the site and here I read about you spotting me. YES!, I've seen you loads of mornings on my way to work or site. I always nod to other monster. I now have my S2R up for sale, but already bought a M1000Sie (black / silver frame), so in future the nod will be from a old school Monny rider.
See you around,
Pieter
ha none for ages then two people on one post

im sure i'll spot you on your new ride soon

Paul