UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » I hope you spot my stolen M900

Old 11-09-2008, 09:58 AM   #16
gallardo
Not Junior, Indiana..

Bike: M600
W128 Dgc

Thanks for your kind words fellas. First bike was stolen from doorstep about 2 years ago. This one now in garage, improved the security with added bolts in the garage door, still didn't stop them. I am moving out of there as can't face it without bikes. I am sure is the same bloody thieves. My concern is that it would happen again and again and police wouldn't do **** all. This policeman guy comes and sees me on Tuesday night and starts saying 'Is it a moped or a brmm brmmmm brmmmm big bike' At that point I though it was comedy night or something.

I live in quite a nice and secluded area in E9, just by Vicky park. My neighbours often say that they can hear the motorbikes speeding around insidethe park at night time and they have heard a few bikes exploding, as when they have had enough they set them on fire. Police is aware of this, as they told me that also the kids would push them into the canal. Wouldn't you think they would do something to stop it? I am so **** off! I loved that bike. Sorry about my moaning.

Anyway, VIN is ZDM900M022706 is case you see it park somewhere. Although I am pretty sure my bike is not going to leave East London..
Old 11-09-2008, 10:07 AM   #17
Seb_uk
Bronze Member

Bike: M695
Effing thieving scumbags - I hope they meet an unfortunate (and painful) end.

Last edited by Seb_uk; 11-09-2008 at 10:10 AM..
Seb_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #18
animaluk

Had mine stolen a few weeks back same deal i hink it some one nicking em to order makes me sick

Nowt lower than nicking a mans steed
Old 11-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #19
Scootaboy

good luck with getting it back. Whats the registration?
Old 12-09-2008, 12:14 PM   #20
kenloen

whats the reg? there is a black Monster been dumped (well parked and left for a few days) in the underground car park Waitrose Canary Wharf.. I will take a look later on.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #21
jw0719

Think he said the reg was W128 Dgc...
Old 12-09-2008, 01:32 PM   #22
kenloen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw0719 View Post
Think he said the reg was W128 Dgc...
just been to check, this is a 06 plate bike, sorry!
Old 12-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #23
squiffything

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenloen View Post
whats the reg? there is a black Monster been dumped (well parked and left for a few days) in the underground car park Waitrose Canary Wharf.. I will take a look later on.
Ken you may want to flag this as a seperate post there has been a few monnies pinched lately prob best not to post the complete numberplate in case it is a genuine park but if the owner is on here they may be grateful
Old 12-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #24
pegboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebuk View Post
Effing thieving scumbags - I hope they meet an unfortunate (and painful) end.
I agree with you there. The slower and painfull the better

5 minutes of quality time alone together thats what is required.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:12 PM   #25
Diego

No jodas tronco. Otra vez?

Lo siento mucho. Thieving twats deserve recurring painfull deaths till the end of days!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #26
Julie

sorry to hear this - it seems its never ending.

did you have them locked in the garage? Chains and so on?

Julie
Old 20-09-2008, 03:15 PM   #27
gallardo
Not Junior, Indiana..

Bike: M600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
No jodas tronco. Otra vez?

Lo siento mucho. Thieving twats deserve recurring painfull deaths till the end of days!!!
Ya te digo tio. ****ing gutted, I loved this bike. For a moment kept my hopes up when reading about bike dumped in Canada Water. ****e!

Anyway, got one stolen from my doorstep, got a garage, broke in and stole flatmate's bicycle (luckyly my motorbike had slept at my girlfriends) Added extra bolts in garage and then the broke in again now around 3 months later. How many times it needs to be reported before police takes any action? May get lucky around the 10th time..
Moving houses now. That or stop riding I guess. ****ing nonsense. They ****ing winning all the time