UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » A black Monster behaving badly in Wandsworth...

Old 21-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #16
Paivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P View Post
As for typing it in wrong, lots of Crim's get caught by chance, so no harm done to you this time.
Apart from the disapproving tut tuts from the rest of us...
Old 21-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #17
Lucati

They obviously picked you out because you had the coolest bike! You lucky thing!
Old 21-07-2009, 01:30 PM   #18
Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucati View Post
They obviously picked you out because you had the coolest bike! You lucky thing!
A heavy burden on us Ducatistas.
Old 21-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #19
Paivi

Quote:
Next to my Vespa Ducati? I think not!
Old 21-07-2009, 02:32 PM   #20
Scootaboy

I'm glad they're doing more these days to get those without insurance.

I got taken out by one about 8 years ago - wrote off my beloved vespa, put me in hospital for a week and made me limp around for 3 months backwards and forwards to outpatients (as well as more than doubling my already long travel time to work, plus the extra expenses etc etc etc)

I also missed out on a ride to italy with a mate (we'd been planning it for ages)...I never did nor will have that opportunity again.

But at least he got a £50 fine...
Old 21-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #21
Lucati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paivi View Post
Next to my Vespa Ducati? I think not!
Is it an actual licensed Ducati vespa? I noticed a couple of Fiats advertised as Ducati Fiats that looked cool. I'm just waiting for a Ducati Fiat 500c and I'll be making a purchase!
Old 21-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #22
Paivi

Quote:
Is it an actual licensed Ducati vespa? I noticed a couple of Fiats advertised as Ducati Fiats that looked cool. I'm just waiting for a Ducati Fiat 500c and I'll be making a purchase!
It's a Ducati in Vespa clothing... At traffic lights, she thinks she's a Desmo16...much to my embarrassment...
Old 21-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #23
Lucati

what's your route, I'll look out for the Vespati! (Actually, that sounds like some kind of Indian side dish - sorry!)
Old 21-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #24
Paivi

Quote:
what's your route, I'll look out for the Vespati! (Actually, that sounds like some kind of Indian side dish - sorry!)
Wimbledon to the City along the northern side from Battersea. You'll obviously only see me from the back, so look out for the Ducati Meccanica sticker on the top box.
Old 21-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #25
Lucati

I'll be sure to give you plenty of room at the lights! I used to get my Vespa serviced in Wimbledon but the garage closed down which was a shame because they were a great bunch.
Old 21-07-2009, 06:18 PM   #26
Paivi

Quote:
I'll be sure to give you plenty of room at the lights! I used to get my Vespa serviced in Wimbledon but the garage closed down which was a shame because they were a great bunch.
I get mine done at Chelsea Scooters on Wandsworth Bridge Road. Top blokes.
Old 21-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #27
Scootaboy

I work round the corner from there. Clothes and accessories section is permanently blocked by bikes, don't know why they bother!