UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Manchester » Manchester and North West 2021

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2021, 12:26 PM   #1
Moco1961

Manchester and North West 2021

Well a happy and healthy new year to one and all, it’s at this time of year I post up about monthly meet dates , possible ride outs ,events etc. For obvious reasons( unless your name is rip van winkle ) there are no specific plans at the moment...none.....zilch...zero....nada....niente.

This is a sad situation we are in but everyone is in the same position.as soon as there is a sign of this thing being contained and restrictions lifting we can get organising.

There is of course a certain event in the lakes mid year that I am not mentioning as I don’t want to tempt fate !!!

I have been in touch with Laura and the good news is she is still in the mix and is opening for take always only on tuesday. I honestly can’t see a monthly meet this side of Easter but watch this space and what’s app of course for any developments.

Stay safe and healthy, hopefully the next meet will be sooner rather than later,