UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Anyone notice

Old 07-07-2004, 06:29 AM   #1
snakey

Anyone notice

That Ducati insurance and Wicked quotes are one and the same company ? Last year I was with 'wicked quotes' and their renewal was £275 (f/c - 2 Ducs) so I phoned Ducati insurance £300 f/c. - but with protected n.c.b.& t/p cover to ride any other bike not belonging to me.( none of which was offered at wicked quotes). another thing that I noticed was that both quotes had a clause - no commuting - f.f.s what are you supposed to do to get to work! a quick call to D/I and yes that can be changed at no extra charge - so why put it in there in the first place? Anyway on to the interesting bit, I decide on D/I and surprise suprise - they are both at the same address, both dealing with n/u via ramasis.
Just thought you'd like to know.

Pete :burnout:
Old 07-07-2004, 03:14 PM   #2
spacemonkey
I see dead people.

Location: Carving a slice thru the braindead masses..(pun intended)
Bike: M900
And if you work at two different locations you also NEED class 1 business use, which now they all charge extra for. I have always had to have it but have only ever been charged since last year for both car and bike. Bandits...
spacemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote