UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Italia Moto

Old 13-06-2004, 06:23 AM   #16
Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev Bunney
Italia Moto, don`t rate em, rang about a shimming job, service dept busy, took number, did`nt ring back ! rang about ordering a part, spares busy, took number, did`nt ring back ! rang again next day, ordered part, be in in 4 day`s, 4 days pass and NOT IN ! Ducati Coventry here I come !!
...but you saw how good they were with us when ruths bike broke!
Old 13-06-2004, 11:01 AM   #17
Kev Bunney

Yeah I saw the manager stomp off in a mardy when you critisized them and asked for some sort of compensation, then clearly heard him saying that you had connected your battery the wrong way round ! I`m sure everyone thinks their wonderful I just have a different view.
Old 19-07-2004, 02:48 PM   #18
Tezzer

They did it again. Because of my hectic schedule, they accepted the bike in, a week before the service day, AND lent me a bike to get home 50 miles on, knowing that the bike would be in my garage for over a week, till I could get back to collect. Service cost was included in the purchase price, so only had to pay for consumables. Said it before, & will say it again, a top dealership.
Old 19-07-2004, 04:38 PM   #19
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie & Ruth
It was parked next to the lether sofa. It said Terry on it.

Nice one. Look forward to seeing you soon out on a run
Maybe they saw pictures on the Ducati UK website of FB in his one piece suit at Mallory, and decided to name the sofa after him as a tribute?

Hmmm.. perhaps he could even blag some personal sponsorship from DFS, World of Leather etc... for the next trackday?

Last edited by gary tompkins; 19-07-2004 at 04:42 PM..
gary tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote