UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Bike Reviews :. » Bike Reviews » M1100 » Extended mudguards 696/1100

Old 30-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
walpole68

Extended mudguards 696/1100

Have been told Ducati have new carbon extended mudguards due out any day for both the 696 and 1100.
Old 30-11-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
What as in a whole new one or an extender. Probably want £200 for a mudguard. Happy with mine short unless its an extender piece.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
walpole68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
What as in a whole new one or an extender. Probably want £200 for a mudguard. Happy with mine short unless its an extender piece.

Not sure yet Albie,havent managed to get my mits on the new catologue yet,i wont be changing as bike never sees water,im buying another one for that,did you see the belly pan picture,i have ordered one to see what i think of it any way.
Old 30-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by walpole68 View Post
Not sure yet Albie,havent managed to get my mits on the new catologue yet,i wont be changing as bike never sees water,im buying another one for that,did you see the belly pan picture,i have ordered one to see what i think of it any way.
Yes its looks ok. I say Ok as I think its angular and could be better. It probably will look better on the bike so I will reserve my opinion until then. Looking at that it would be easy to make one out of sheet aluminium similar for a custom look.

How much is it. My guess is £145 am I near ?
Old 30-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #5
walpole68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
Yes its looks ok. I say Ok as I think its angular and could be better. It probably will look better on the bike so I will reserve my opinion until then. Looking at that it would be easy to make one out of sheet aluminium similar for a custom look.

How much is it. My guess is £145 am I near ?
Think it will start with a 2!,shop happy to order one for stock and reserve it for me,they have my bike next week so if it arrives i will get them to email me a picture.
Old 30-11-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by walpole68 View Post
Think it will start with a 2!,shop happy to order one for stock and reserve it for me,they have my bike next week so if it arrives i will get them to email me a picture.
I must admit I thought it would be around £200 but was being hopeful. Have you got a mesh left . I think i may have if you want to replace with gold.