UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Web Page & Forum :. » Help and Site FAQ's » UKMOC v2.0

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2019, 09:50 PM   #17
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
I'd like to think the club has enjoyed a steady upturn in attendance of riding events over the past 12 months or so.
The last two Weekenders seem to have reversed a declining trend? There is no shortage of events where Monster owners can meet up, and we do frequently.

Events over the past month seem to have strengthened the wonderful warm family feel of the club.. It's an honour to be part of it.

The forum is one of the best club forums going, despite it's mechanical failings, it's still easy to use, friendly, informative and even highly entertaining at times.
It loads up quickly, unlike others that tow hundreds of ads in their wake.
The leader board shows the most recent threads and posts and is easy to navigate
It does get a bit boring explaining to newbies how to post a picture, but it's easy when you know how and at least we don't get folks posting pictures of their breakfasts every day and so forth. I've never used Faceplant, I believe it is a great destroyer of things and should be avoided. It's not for our club.

You are doing a great job of looking after things Rob. I hope you can improve things without changing them too much, and remember there are plenty of folk out there willing to help if they can.