UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » White Monster in Weymouth

Old 07-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
Android

White Monster in Weymouth

Just joined up to see if the guy with the white Monster would like to get in contact ....
Red Multistrada owner .....Andy P

Was filling up at the petrol station in Lanehouse Rocks Road, Friday 30th Dec and got chatting to the owner of a white monster who was just off to Bridgwater to get some Termis fitted.

Its rare to see another Ducati rider out in the cold.....so he must be a hard biker
Old 07-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
Weymouth.... I hear the weather there is not unlike the Riviera, a warm and balmy paradise

<< Thrashed off to work in the snow today, worst thing is I'm kinda getting used to it
Old 09-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickj View Post
Weymouth.... I hear the weather there is not unlike the Riviera, a warm and balmy paradise

<< Thrashed off to work in the snow today, worst thing is I'm kinda getting used to it

SSSHHH don't tell every one .............maybe it is fairly warm and sunny................so

You do get a bit of a reputation when you ride whatever the weather and it really isn't that bad if your dressed for it.....nearly the only bike in the bike shed at work..