UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » A47 towards Leicester

Old 04-06-2006, 04:27 PM   #1
Bodybag

A47 towards Leicester

Red Monster riding through the newly gravelled bit of the A47, from Uppingham towards Leicester, while I was waiting by the stop sign to be let through. Was it you?
Old 04-06-2006, 05:55 PM   #2
Jim66a

I have been on the A47 today, But the opposite side of Leicester. Noticed a couple of nice Monsters parked up at Mallory. One right behind mine.
Old 04-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #3
Darry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybag
Red Monster riding through the newly gravelled bit of the A47, from Uppingham towards Leicester, while I was waiting by the stop sign to be let through. Was it you?
Okay... bodybag stopped in traffic looking at red Monster again... Girl by any chance?
Old 04-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #4
nick40

eyes

did you notice her eyes Bodybag, mate I live about 30 miles from Leicester you must pop over one day if you got nothing to do have a squint at my bike, the one that causes me so much grief

Nick
Old 04-06-2006, 08:16 PM   #5
Mand

I am totally covered in freckles now.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim66a
I have been on the A47 today, But the opposite side of Leicester. Noticed a couple of nice Monsters parked up at Mallory. One right behind mine.

Never mind the sodding monsters, wasn't the racing great at Mallory?

PS I carded a red one (monster that is) parked behind me.......
Old 04-06-2006, 08:19 PM   #6
Bodybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick40
did you notice her eyes Bodybag, mate I live about 30 miles from Leicester you must pop over one day if you got nothing to do have a squint at my bike, the one that causes me so much grief

Nick
Sounds like a plan. Alternatively, I'm heading over to Harley Davidson at Uppingham if the weathers good on Saturday for a test ride on a Buell. But don't tell anybody!! Fancy a ride out towards Rutland Water? I'm in North Leicester so you could come this way on your way through?