UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Area Rep List » Area Reps List - Updates Required!!!!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 25-06-2014, 10:25 PM   #106
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
congratulations on your new hat
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 10:44 PM   #107
Stued

Thanks Slob, I only hope that I can fill Mohawks shoes, well I don't actually as they could be quite small and hurt my feet (I'm here all week), seriously though I hope I have the same grit and determination she has shown trying to breathe life back into quite a dormant region during her time as rep. We have a core of regulars now and hope to grow as time goes on.

Stu

Thanks Mohawk
Old 25-06-2014, 11:23 PM   #108
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Congratulations Stu....

I'm behind you all the way.

After Mohawk told us she was thinking of stepping down at the weekend I looked through the archives of the Norfolk area posts and came to realise how much effort she put into tying to revive what seemed to have fizzled out of the Norfolk area.

Back in 2005 when Nonnie was the rep, the evidence points to the area being very active, and then there seems to be an unexplained waning of activity?
Mohawk has done a magnificent job of keeping Norfolk on the map when there was only a faint pulse to be felt.

Hope you will continue to ride out with us Mohawk. Thanks for all the good work.
Mr Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #109
StevieL

Bike: M900ie
Nice one Stu, the futures bright the future is orange....... sorry no its not its metallic now the orange beasties are from a different era, I also hope that Mohawk and Richard will keep in touch and join in with whatever comes along, heres to a good summer atb Steve
StevieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #110
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Talking Bedfordshire (and Buckinghamshire?)

Hi, I am (was) the area Rep for Bedfordshire and as at the time Fatbloke stood down and both Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire ended up with about 8 Monster regular riders/owners, I assumed a sort of multi-county role for the pair of them. I haven't read through the whole thread to see if anyone has volounteered for Bucks, but I'm still here with my S4 911 and M750 Monsters in Bedfordshire.
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 10:51 AM   #111
slob

Hi all

I'm afraid (possibly not quite the right word) Liz has decided to give up the role of Hants/Wilts Rep in 2016 due to other commitments, not least Celeres Racing (I told you it wasn't the right word).
Liz has been doing a stirling job for over two years now, organising regular breakfast meets, rideouts and more. She has everything organised up to and including Xmas lunch on 13th December.
Would anyone interested in taking on the role in 2016 please PM me and we'll sort it out.
Liz, thanks again for your hard work, and I'm sure I speak for a wider audience than just those in Hampshire and Wiltshire, we look forward to seeing you around in years to come.

Rob
--
Old 18-09-2015, 04:01 PM   #112
jonzi
Mary Mary Quite Contrary

Bike: M796
I vote Martin, now he has a Monster again, he is allowed back in the gang right?
jonzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 05:07 PM   #113
Aviatore

Can't seem to figure out how to change my location now that I've become a Shireling... thought Herts was dead as nothing was ever posted, figured I'd just make the incursions to London once I got on the road. Its a silent invasion my friends. Now I find there's at least 3 of us out here... better watch out. Also need to go visit Red Dog Superbikes to see what there is to see!
Old 18-09-2015, 06:13 PM   #114
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzi View Post
I vote Martin, now he has a Monster again, he is allowed back in the gang right?
He always did a great job. Hope you accept Martin if offered.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 10:16 PM   #115
garry

do we actually have a manc rep ?
Old 18-09-2015, 11:09 PM   #116
Grumpy
record breaker!!

Bike: M1200R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviatore View Post
Can't seem to figure out how to change my location now that I've become a Shireling... thought Herts was dead as nothing was ever posted, figured I'd just make the incursions to London once I got on the road. Its a silent invasion my friends. Now I find there's at least 3 of us out here... better watch out. Also need to go visit Red Dog Superbikes to see what there is to see!
A shireling! Do we call you Frodo, and start looking for your precious!!
Old 17-10-2015, 08:49 PM   #117
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Unhappy Bedfordshire - New Rep Needed

Hi Guys,

After many years and with heavy heart, my M750 and I are going to have to stand down as Bedfordshire Rep. My job is just taking me away too much.

So..........Any Monster rider in Bedfordshire fancy picking up the role and getting some Beds owners out?
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:38 PM   #118
ducmon1200s

Who is Ricky from northern Ireland
Old 05-07-2017, 08:54 PM   #119
slob

He remembers to log on sometimes ...
try dropping him a pm or just post in the regional section if you want to arrange a meet, you might end up with his hat ;-)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: