UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Area Rep List » Cumbria?

Old 23-12-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
Fuzzy

Cumbria?

No reps or region for Cumbria?? What's needed to open one?? I'm very active up here, I'm very capable of setting up meets and have connections with a few good bike friendly pubs and already have a riding network up here, attend rallies, own a detailing business which I'd be happy to fly our flag from, I have ties with Ducati Carlisle, Cambridge and Peterborough..

I've not been here very long granted but I'm doing what I love with the manufacturer I love!

I also by the way have connections to Designcorse store, motocorse, lightech, carbon4u, race and pro bolt uk, Tamburini, Nanolex Global (leading manufacturer of ceramic coating and nanotech paint and alloy sealants)

Cheers

Fuzzy

Ps. The chap that runs Carlisle Ducati is one of 4 factory grade experts in the U.K.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 23-12-2016 at 09:10 AM..
Old 23-12-2016, 11:49 AM   #2
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
No reps or region for Cumbria?? What's needed to open one??
The intriguing thing about this club is that it has no constitution or rules that I am aware of.. And no subscription either.

It succeeds by the initiatives and actions of anyone who makes a contribution to it, so make of it whatever you can.

We do have a President though, so keep Slob in the loop and take it away.... Good luck..

Old 18-03-2017, 02:33 AM   #3
Fuzzy

Ive got several options on at the moment and a potential move back down south in the very near future depends what happens next week. IF I don't move I will start by inviting the fellow Cumbria based riders round to meet and go for a coast road run and through to Squires for the Italia Weekend.. if anyone is interested let me know, I'll also offer discounts on valeting, paint correction and ceramic coatings to Cumbrian riders.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: