UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Rosso Corse

Old 31-05-2007, 08:34 PM   #1
svstreetfighter

Thumbs up Rosso Corse

Having found out that these guys are in London from this site, all I can say is that I've never been to a garage that's more professional than they are.....they have a great setup and I was well impressed

I booked my bike in for a general check over last Tuesday and Marcus spent most of the day working on her, even staying late to sort out my dodgy choke setup which was making the bike run rich. With the back end overhaulled, wiring sorted and bits and pieces put right that the previous garage had messed up, my M900 is now running as she should and feels like a totally new machine. Picked up a load of tips off of Ray too while my bike was being worked on, and was really made to feel welcome.

Cheers guys, see ya soon for that clutch

Paul
Old 31-05-2007, 08:52 PM   #2
Headhunter
THFC

Bike: M620ie
Yep Ray and Marcus, and no doubt Ben too, are top blokes and definitely know what they are doing when it comes to our second halves.

I have my bike booked in at RC for a check up prior to World Ducati Week (not long now!!!) and it's 18k service for when I get back.

BTW - Best colour!

Sir Winston Churchill
Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote