UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » For Sale - 2 Monsters - 695 & 696

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-07-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
Duke_Hatty

For Sale - 2 Monsters - 695 & 696

Okily dokily, we've decided we've got to sell both bikes as we're just not using them enough, sadly, and won't be using them much for the next year or so. It's better to sell them to someone who will enjoy them than leave them in the garage unloved.

My wifes Monster 695
Just over 2 years old, Full Ducati service history and will be getting a full belt service at Snells this week. Absolutely stock standard apart from R&G crash bungs and virtually unmarked. 2 owners, never had the slightest trouble with it, garaged from new
Red, 5375 miles
£3000

My Monster 696+
Just over a year old. Just had first service at Snells, including recall notice. 1 Owner. Again, totally standard and virtually unmarked, with the standard screen and seat cover. Garaged from new
Red, 4075 miles
£4900

Both wonderful little bikes and I'll be sad to see them go....

Buyers will also be given preference with the accessories we have removed, which will otherwise be sold seperately at a later date (Official panniers and screen on 695, Official touring seat and tankbag on 696)

I can do pics for serious enquiries, but imagine a new bike and you're not far off!

Both bikes in Farnborough, Hants.
Email me please on peterpoddy@googlemail.com

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Duke_Hatty; 20-07-2009 at 05:45 PM..

Tags
695, 696, for sale, monster, red