UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » Dangerous rider

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2010, 09:31 AM   #1
StuartJames

Dangerous rider

Yesterday morning at 8:15am a rider on a big sports bike with small number plate ending in "BAD" tried to punch, kick and swerve at my bike to try and knock me off.

If anyone sees this idiot please get the full number plate for me so I can give it to the police. I don't particularly like to put number plates online, but this idiot needs to be stopped, named and shamed.

He was an extremely angry rider that didn't like being stuck behind me riding between stationary traffic queues along Embankment during rush hour. I'm far from being a slow rider, but there's no way I'm going to race down the cycle lane at 50mph.

The idiot finally raced by me in the cycle lane near Embankment tube stations, tried to kick my front wheel and swerved in front of me, only to stop at the red lights where he continued shouting, screaming, shaking his fists, and revving his engine to max. When he pulled away his bike fished tailed down the road before finally managing to get it under control. I watched him race off for at least five seconds, so god knows how fast he was going.

Wish I was wearing my helmet cam!