UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » the_bike :)

Old 04-06-2011, 11:27 PM   #1
the_adam

the_bike :)

Well, I realised that I've not made a thread for Adam's slightly angry-looking Monster yet. So here it is (Looks a bit spotty too because it had just been rained on!)

(Those preload adjusters aren't attached to anything...but it looked better than having holes!)

I've had it about 18 months, nothing too major done to it yet,

Rizoma bars & triple clamp with bar end mirrors
Simpson-Detour twin headlight fitted as low as possible, clocks lowered + brought forwards to fit!
The traditional termis/chopped airbox (inherited from Jim )
TAIL CHOP!!!
Homemade clear belt covers
A few bits of carbon fibre + R&Gs
Pazzo adjustable levers
Acerbis lever guards...maybe not the nicest looking things but I like having the LEDs at night and I can bolt on bigger guards for winter

Decided I'm keeping this bike long-term so I have a couple of vague intentions for it...firstly I like the idea of doing the single swingarm conversion...one day! Also I've always been a bit of a fan of streetfighters (the nicely done ones, not crashed sportsbikes with funny headlights ) so I quite like the idea of some kind of more extreme tail chop/raise...don't worry too much though, it's definitely staying as it is for the moment

In the shorter term looking at getting some rearsets and maybe switching to a less enormous exhaust, my exbox purchase didn't go as planned in the end so I'm half on the lookout for another one...

I really don't know why it looks so angry, maybe it's just the way I have to leave it out in the rain and don't let it drink the tea...I'm sure there will be plenty of alternative suggestions though

Old 05-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #2
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
No, it doesn't look angry, it looks like Wall E and he's really cute.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagesCADO7Z2H.jpg (5.6 KB, 193 views)

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
the_adam

Adam likes Wall-E...in fact people always told me I'm like Wall-E. So this is good