UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hi all.Still waiting

Old 16-06-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
walpole68

If I was buying a new Audi the dealer would be ringing me just to tell me each time they fitted a new part to the car and precisely to the second when it would be delivered. I know this is different and happy to accept some of the idiosyncrasies of buying a Ducati - that is just the reason I am doing.

Interested to hear someone was thinking of maybe changing to a Duke. I was as well. Perhaps persuade my missus to get one so I can play on both...

I'll keep posting any news about the delivery.

Josh[/QUOTE]

Thats really strange,i work for Audi and know the level of service i have to give,which is a million years away from any Bike dealer.Even after my contact once again with my dealer on Sat they still havent got back to me,i have a KTM Duke on standby which i could be riding by the weekend,i want my Monster but not happy to put up with the rubbish service just to get one.Still hopefull. Joh
Old 16-06-2008, 02:20 PM   #2
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by walpole68 View Post
If I was buying a new Audi the dealer would be ringing me just to tell me each time they fitted a new part to the car and precisely to the second when it would be delivered. I know this is different and happy to accept some of the idiosyncrasies of buying a Ducati - that is just the reason I am doing.

Interested to hear someone was thinking of maybe changing to a Duke. I was as well. Perhaps persuade my missus to get one so I can play on both...

I'll keep posting any news about the delivery.

Josh
Thats really strange,i work for Audi and know the level of service i have to give,which is a million years away from any Bike dealer.Even after my contact once again with my dealer on Sat they still havent got back to me,i have a KTM Duke on standby which i could be riding by the weekend,i want my Monster but not happy to put up with the rubbish service just to get one.Still hopefull. Joh[/QUOTE]

That's exactly how I feel!

Josh