UK Monster Owners Club Forum .: General :. Random Chat » Manchester and North West 2019

Old 01-03-2019, 11:30 PM   #46
buzzbomb
Gold Member

Bike: M1100s
Yes please Chris...

9.15/9,30am Desmo towers.
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 06:50 AM   #47
Moco1961

Rainy season

Yep, just looked at the forcast and its rain all the way tomorrow so once again the car will be called into service!, scones requested from Laura
Old 02-03-2019, 11:04 AM   #48
Pezz

I'll be there too - via Desmo Towers if that's ok Geoff?
Pezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 01:14 PM   #49
buzzbomb
Gold Member

No problem Pezz see you at the usual time
Old 03-03-2019, 08:51 AM   #50
Moco1961

Correct forcast

Morning all, so the forcast was right at its raining on the Wirral, car it is in the company of Mark and green Day!

Get the kettle on Laura we are on our way !
Old 03-03-2019, 02:10 PM   #51
Moco1961

March Monthly meet~back to cars

So great to catch up again earlier today, special award of the day to Pete for being out on the Monster despite the foul weather, please note the gloves left on the handlebars in disgust !!

Great to see Pezz, Annabel and Andy, lots of catching up and plans discussed, nudge nudge, wink wink !!

So we have a big day out planned on Sunday 17th, meet up at the Starbucks on the A540 for 09:30, someone bring good weather with them, ie dry!

Until the 17th then folks, a few pics from earlier:

DSC_0188

DSC_0187

Last edited by Moco1961; 03-03-2019 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Wrong photo
Old 03-03-2019, 02:27 PM   #52
Moco1961

Geoff Special

Geoff being the fine Engineer he is has crafted a very limited edition walking "assistant", available in very limited numbers by request only, it also has other uses and being carbon fibre is very light to wield...erm sorry carry around with you, brace yourself for the orders mate !!

carbon stick
Old 04-03-2019, 12:31 PM   #53
Moco1961

Manchester bike show

So with" everything else" being discussed yesterday this one slipped my mind!, for the 8th year running the Manchester bike show is at event city, Barton square, Trafford centre on 23rd and 24th march.

Be good to get a few members again this year, let me know who is up for it, on line tickets are 15.00 which is 3.00 cheaper than on the door.

It is improving year on year, looking forward to,it
Old 04-03-2019, 02:57 PM   #54
buzzbomb
Gold Member

Count me and Pete in for the Saturday...

Let's have a good turn out...
Old 16-03-2019, 06:32 AM   #55
Moco1961

Storm Hannah !

Just for the avoidance of any doubt the planned ride out tomorrow is bumped a week to Sunday 24th......that's the day after the planned trip to the bike show so let's look forward to a good weekend next week.

The high wind and rain is here already with a chance of snow later on the Welsh hills.....lets hope all this weather clears off soon , roll on the Manchester bike show
Old 16-03-2019, 09:53 AM   #56
Andy B

Bike: M900
Myself and Annabel wont make the ride on the 24th i'm afraid - visiting a friend in Manchester that day... unsure about the bike show (went the NEC show earlier in the year)...

The next meet, Sunday the 7th - the Wirral Egg Run is on so we were going to go along to the start of that (if Annabels eye's recover from her birthday present in time) so will miss that one too unless that appeals to the rest? We normally go to the start to see the bikes, and once they've started and roads clear up, we go the other direction for a bimble somewhere else...
Andy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2019, 07:04 AM   #57
Moco1961

Hi Andy, understood mate, if you fancy the bike show the concensus is Saturday morning. So far myself,Mark,Marc,Geoff and Pete......mike will be there of course but he will be "working"

We are dancing around the weather at the moment, as most of the ukmoc regions are by the look of the posts, 24th is the next opportunity and if that goes pear shaped the 31st !!!.

Will let you know about the egg run, the grand depart is 11.00 I think, what time do folk start turning up ?
Old 17-03-2019, 11:11 PM   #58
Yanbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco1961 View Post
Hi Andy, understood mate, if you fancy the bike show the concensus is Saturday morning. So far myself,Mark,Marc,Geoff and Pete......mike will be there of course but he will be "working"

We are dancing around the weather at the moment, as most of the ukmoc regions are by the look of the posts, 24th is the next opportunity and if that goes pear shaped the 31st !!!.

Will let you know about the egg run, the grand depart is 11.00 I think, what time do folk start turning up ?
Hi! To jump in on this as a newbie from North Wales, I am working next weekend unfortunately but would be keen to try and get to a meet up soon if you guys will have me?!

On another note, as said in another thread I知 hoping to attend the Ducati season opener at Woods in Abergele on Saturday 30th March (more of an excuse to have a ride out) if anyone痴 keen? I知 sure they値l have some nice kit to drool over too haha.
Old 18-03-2019, 05:02 AM   #59
Moco1961

Hi Yanbo,

It will be a pleasure to meet you, if all goes well some of us are heading your way..ish on Sunday, we are in the lap of the weather gods I am afraid as yesterday proved.

If you are available I will send you some possible meeting places
Old 18-03-2019, 05:22 PM   #60
Yanbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco1961 View Post
Hi Yanbo,

It will be a pleasure to meet you, if all goes well some of us are heading your way..ish on Sunday, we are in the lap of the weather gods I am afraid as yesterday proved.

If you are available I will send you some possible meeting places
Unfortunatley I知 on shift this weekend but thank you for the invite! I知 hoping that this will be my last working weekend for a while so should be able to make a meet up in the future.

Are you guys in North Wales too or the surrounding areas?