UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » Lime Green M600 in Abersoch

Old 08-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
w108rna

Lime Green M600 in Abersoch

I saw this last week and would be really interested to know if it belongs to anyone from here, as it used to be my borthers bike in 2000/2001. He is the one responsible for tuning it green!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
adam15

do you have any pictures of this lime green bike, would be interested in seeing what a monster looks like in lime green
Old 08-06-2008, 09:45 PM   #3
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
probs like a kawasaki I guess. Not many in green other than the odd tricolor like Nattys.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #4
adam15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
probs like a kawasaki I guess. Not many in green other than the odd tricolor like Nattys.
I was at one point considering having the frame in a candy green just to be different to everyone else and a pearl red for the tank etc. But that was going to cost about 200 quid just for the frame and thats before I got it there and back. So I am not having it done locally in possible a dark shade of silver but it is not yet fully decided, it' a shame money is not unlimited lol
Old 09-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #5
w108rna

I will try to dig out some old pictures of my brothers bike in Green. It was pretty awful in a cool kind of way, and very eye catching!

The picture was taken on something called 'film'? Apparently the image is on a piece of paper somewhere? If i can find it, i'll scan it on here.

Ta ta.