UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » New member Dublin

Old 09-03-2022, 10:47 PM   #1
Luddite

Bike: M1100evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyalan View Post
Hi Luddite, yes I had a look and you are correct, ther monster sticker is stuck on over the lacquer.......now, do I leave it there or remove it...any opinions??
I like the MONSTER logo when it's the same length as the DUCATI, as on the 1100/821/1200 but when it's small, it doesn't quite sit right to my eyes. If it were mine, I think I'd remove them.

If you find you liked it better with, (or they were hiding a scratch! ), you could always replace them - perhaps with the larger version from the 1100.
Luddite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 07:47 PM   #2
psyalan

Bike: S2r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luddite View Post
I like the MONSTER logo when it's the same length as the DUCATI, as on the 1100/821/1200 but when it's small, it doesn't quite sit right to my eyes. If it were mine, I think I'd remove them.

If you find you liked it better with, (or they were hiding a scratch! ), you could always replace them - perhaps with the larger version from the 1100.
I must have a look at the longer ones, im not overly familiar with them....yes I remember covering the odd scratch with a sticker in my old garage days....hmmm
psyalan is offline   Reply With Quote