UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Rosso Corse do it again

Old 12-10-2007, 03:09 PM   #1
svstreetfighter

Thumbs up Rosso Corse do it again

Took the M900 over to Ray and Marcus yesterday to get it ready for my trackday next weekend. Had the fork oil changed (damn old stuff stank!) as well as new brake pads fitted. After looking at the headrace bearings it was decided they were toast too so they were changed. Top service as usual and it's the only place I will take the Monster to as it's great to have someone who you can trust work on your pride and joy. It's now the third time they've worked on something major on the bike (rear end rebuild and complete top-end engine rebuild before this) and I always ride away smiling

It's also a nice change to go somewhere where they don't mind you watching the work they do to your bike and answer any stupid questions you put to them (have now been told to go and stand in the corner twice ). Just be prepared to make the tea and endure some old school tunes

Go check em out: http://www.rossocorse.co.uk/

Cheers,

Paul
Old 12-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #2
J.P
No more Monster...

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Glad to hear it.

-------------------------------

My Mum says, there's no such thing as Monsters.
J.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 10:43 AM   #3
banditloon

Mines booked in for the end of the month for rear wheel bearings and spacer upgrade, fork seals and the dreaded MOT!