UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » An 18k salute to Rosso Corse

Old 10-07-2007, 08:22 PM   #1
Headhunter
THFC

Bike: M620ie
An 18k salute to Rosso Corse

Bike in for its 18k service and she's still runnin' like new. In fact since I've been taking the bike to RC, it's been running like a peach for at least 4/5k afterwards before little "Ducati" things begin to creep up.

Hats off to Ray and Marcus for continuing to do a bang up job. Might see if I can get myself an apprenticeship there. "Now open longer on Saturdays"

Rachel, you might want to avoid RC for a while as they've now got a display case full of goodies.

Sir Winston Churchill
Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 08:35 PM   #2
benson

See - there I was simply looking at new threads and you have to tell me that!!!!! They are totally top blkes tho aren't they??? Well done for clocking up the miles - hope you've recovered from the lemoncello and red wine experience!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 08:48 PM   #3
Headhunter
THFC

Bike: M620ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by benson View Post
See - there I was simply looking at new threads and you have to tell me that!!!!! They are totally top blkes tho aren't they??? Well done for clocking up the miles - hope you've recovered from the lemoncello and red wine experience!!!
I know. Some people, heh. I was saying to Marcus you wouldn't be happy about that!!!!

Ray and Marcus are top blokes and am happy to give my hard earned money to. Well, within reason.

I am still in pieces after the red wine and lemoncello experience. Crust, Shandy, Ped and Nattyboy are evil, evil people!

Sir Winston Churchill
Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 08:53 PM   #4
benson

I can impagine - the pics were superb!! I intend to head over for 09...By then my liver might also be in better shape!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 10:24 PM   #5
Pedro
Ciao, come stai?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Dunno what you mean.....
Old 10-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro
Dunno what you mean.....
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 10:54 PM   #7
Shandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
I am still in pieces after the red wine and lemoncello experience. Crust, Shandy, Ped and Nattyboy are evil, evil people!
What me.....

Cheers for posting the pic slob, that saved me the trouble Ped's such a lightweight!!!!