UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » Yellow one A610 Nottingham this morning?

Old 26-06-2007, 09:42 AM   #1
damon

Smile Yellow one A610 Nottingham this morning?

saw you filling at the petrol station just as you head into Nottingham from the M1 jnc 26 along the a610, about 8.20am this morning and then you flew past me in the traffic......bugger, wish id of gone on mine now

W reg i believe with a Tail chop??

cmon who are ya
Old 26-06-2007, 03:57 PM   #2
Buzz

That'd be me

Gettin' fags and fuel at the Tesco station. Usually avoid the A610 and get to work via Awsworth (good twisty bit between there and Cossall) but didn't risk it today given the puddles!
Old 26-06-2007, 06:24 PM   #3
damon

well you did ok past the traffic anyway, bike looks really nice to mate!
Old 26-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #4
Buzz

Traffic's a bit of a squeeze what with the Renthals and the bar end mirror, but it's still a lot quicker than using the car to get to work!

Can't wait 'til they sort out the A52. Traffic in Nottingham is beyond a joke at the moment.
Old 26-06-2007, 06:46 PM   #5
damon

aint that the truth, i live in long eaton so its a nightmare! the trent burst its banks tonight aswel and caught me and my mate out after we'd come back from a little ride up through shardlow on the monsters....had to ride through muddy water and my white wheels are ditched...bugger