UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Multi Bike Insurance?

Old 28-01-2022, 10:45 AM   #1
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
I remember ringing Carole once a year during the eighties to insure my fleet of Ajays and Matchlesses. She had converted her front room into an office in the days when working from home wasn't even a concept. It was about fifty quid for the lot, fully comp with breakdown as I recall.
It started off as a group owners club ins. scheme, but after not too long you didn't actually speak to Cariole herself, but an employee. The business grew and grew. The last I heard of Cariole was from a friend who said "She doesn't drive herself around these days".
I think she sold the company a fair while ago and probably doesn't still have the same front room? But perhaps a mile long driveway through her grounds?
Shame the company that bears her name is now one of the greediest, awkward and impersonal out there!
Old 03-01-2023, 11:57 AM   #2
adie851

Bike: S4r
Carole Nash has been taken over years ago now. I used to be with them for many years then they became uncompetitive..and expensive. Dependant on the age(s) and value(s) of your bike(s),if its a classic policy you're looking for , try Peter James Insurance. I've found them quite competitive.....
adie851 is offline   Reply With Quote