UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » eMoto Ltd - awful parts supplier

Old 24-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
PILCH

eMoto Ltd - awful parts supplier

Dear Monster Owners,

Can I please bring an unscrupulous parts supplier to the club's attention? I have tried to purchase Arrow cat bypass pipes for my Monster S2R and have been very badly treated by eMoto Ltd from North West London (NW10). They have ignored dozens of phone calls and have sent rude and unhelpful emails over the last 9 months. In summary they sent the wrong parts and refuse to take them back in part exchange for the more expensive correct ones. I want to warn all Ducati Monster owners of this internet only scam business.

Kind Regards, Tom Pilcher
Old 24-04-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
fatbloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PILCH View Post
Dear Monster Owners,

Can I please bring an unscrupulous parts supplier to the club's attention? I have tried to purchase Arrow cat bypass pipes for my Monster S2R and have been very badly treated by eMoto Ltd from North West London (NW10). They have ignored dozens of phone calls and have sent rude and unhelpful emails over the last 9 months. In summary they sent the wrong parts and refuse to take them back in part exchange for the more expensive correct ones. I want to warn all Ducati Monster owners of this internet only scam business.

Kind Regards, Tom Pilcher
you're not alone
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=30356
Old 01-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
Rancid Badger

eMoto are a bunch of theiving gypsies & I wouldn't touch them again with someone elses barge pole.

I won't bore you with all the gory details of my dealings with them, suffice to say that I pray they all catch Ebola & die in utter agony!
Old 01-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
CK & AK
flob-a-lob-a-lob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Search on every Ducati forum and this has been an on-going problem for well over 2 years. A small proportion are happy - but a large section are mighty cheesed off.......

CK
CK & AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:25 PM   #5
Mart D

I have been waiting 4 months for some carbon that I ordered from them, cannot get any reply from email or phone calls.

Anyone paying them a visit !
Old 02-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #6
seby

every country got a bad one, in Italy :
http://www.ricambiducati.com

finally he was jailed
Old 03-05-2009, 01:14 AM   #7
eddie munster

they are absolute crap...paying to be insulted. sorry to hear you were also ripped off