UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » Hignam A40

Old 13-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
kathb

Hignam A40

Hi Nick,

Was that you I spotted at 8:30am yesterday morning filtering past me in the roadworks?

Kath
Old 13-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
Hi Kath {waves} spect it was, not seen any other monsters going that way. 8:30 would be about right, I keep thinking I ought to leave earlier but really lack the will and caffeine.
Must be a real pain for you to be driving through there almost daily, at least I can keep rolling usually even if it does mean a slight detour onto the other side of the road LOL at least those divider cones just fall over if you knock them errrrr managed to clip one or five the other day, are they worth any points?
Old 13-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
kathb

Lol Nick. I only have to go through there twice a week now, thank goodness. I was still 10 mins late getting to my first school of the day though. I know what you mean about the caffeine though. Two buckets usually get me moving enough to drive!

I started a game with my other half regarding the cones. The skinny cones have 5 points attached to them, the small triangular ones have 10 points and the really big ones have 15 points. Somehow, at the mo, I haven't any points but he's got 25! I haven't worked out yet who is winning. Do you fancy joining in the game?
Old 13-09-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
kathb

oops, forgot to mention that I'm teaching in your village on a Tuesday now! I'm hoping to introduce the kids to some proper musical instruments soon, not just the guitar! Lol. :P
Old 13-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #5
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
If we ever get a dry day I'll try spinning off a few of those stuck down reflectors, got to be a bonus attached to them.

I was planning not knocking them down really, I usually get them when I duck back into lane or just get peed off at someone who keeps blocking me.
Sheesh had one twonk who just kept weaving too and fro to match me, in the end hit past him hard in 1st. Must have rattled his windows some LOL