UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » Anniversary -

Old 27-06-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
tricolore

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Anniversary -

I'm back on a Monster....... Looked at the Anniversary a few times and didn't like them - at first. Then a dealer pointed out the gold brembo calipers, carriers and master cylinders. The chrome headlight support ( why didn't Ducati do the whole thing ), the all over red tank in original colour, same seat covering as the original, silver swingarm and Ducati in the old lettering stamped into the silver clutch housing is a nice touch. I love the 90's style lettering. I won't mention the mirrors, although I can actually see what's behind me ..... oh !! and I got a good deal as its an ex-demonstrator.

I will try and keep it original, apart from the mirrors !!
tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
bluestoesonnose

Nice bike, though I keep thinking an early headlamp would make them look a little better. The standard one looks squashed into the forks IMO
Old 27-06-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricolore View Post
I'm back on a Monster....... Looked at the Anniversary a few times and didn't like them - at first. Then a dealer pointed out the gold brembo calipers, carriers and master cylinders. The chrome headlight support ( why didn't Ducati do the whole thing ), the all over red tank in original colour, same seat covering as the original, silver swingarm and Ducati in the old lettering stamped into the silver clutch housing is a nice touch. I love the 90's style lettering. I won't mention the mirrors, although I can actually see what's behind me ..... oh !! and I got a good deal as its an ex-demonstrator.

I will try and keep it original, apart from the mirrors !!
That the EVO anniversary then. I think its the best package there. You have all the looks with the sidestacked exhausts and the extra horses. Yes the mirrors are naff looking. I still prefer the stock new shaped bat ears for streamline and good visibility. Glad your sorted and kind of jealous.
I have to agree why they never blended in the tank top with red as well just for that model at least. I wonder what the rear subframe would look like in gold too.

Happy riding fella
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
Nottsbiker

Looks nice mate.