UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Monster owner and new business in Kent

Old 02-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #16
MLC

Best of luck with your new venture.
Old 14-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #17
3364stevec

Hi everyone

BT have finally got the house in order and the land line and broadband should be up and running in the next 24/48 hours. The numbers will be added to our website.

When we have this sorted I will be in touch as we will be having some open days, and ride out stop off offers (breakfasts, BBQ & more) for club members.

If there are any ride outs planned in and around Sevenoaks let me know and I will try and plan something in.

I will be posting some dates shortly.

Best wishes

Steve
SE Motorcycles
Old 14-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #18
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
I would just like to thank Steve and Oliver for the great job they did on the Buell. Needed a bit more work done than originally planned. The headrace bearings were shot, as well as the leaky fork seals, but everything was sorted quickly and at very fair price. Oliver also fitted a smaller gearbox pully I bought on Ebay. I've now got full American spec 27/61 gearing (Euro 29/55 ratio) after running a 1/2 US spec 29/61 ratio last year. Makes 5th gear usable rather than a rediculously tall overdrive limited to 80+mph on motorways.

The bike handles loads better now - not surpising really given the shagged state of the front end

10/10 guys

Next thing on the shopping list - new rubber and a better quality rear shock

Last edited by gary tompkins; 14-03-2012 at 11:12 PM..
gary tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 07:46 AM   #19
3364stevec

Thanks for the great feedback Gary.

Look forward to seeing you again.

We will endeavour to help anyone who visits to our business, and treat every bike as if it were our own...even down to pricing!

On that front we are working on some brand and model focussed offers so watch this space.

Thanks once again

Ride safe

Steve
Old 17-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #20
jerry
Old Git

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Best of luck in your new venture and hope to see you soon .
Old 19-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #21
3364stevec

Just updated our website with the new 'phone number which is 01959 56 58 64

Also, we will be at the Italian day at Horsham 6th April so perhaps we can have a chat with any Monster owners then and there!

We will have company clothing on so just grab us for a natter.

Last edited by 3364stevec; 20-03-2012 at 02:24 PM..
Old 25-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #22
3364stevec

Hi everyone, we are thinking about an open day (our 1st) on a Sunday TBC. Probably put on a very decent BBQ etc....we have a good friend who is a chef so we should be in safe hands there!

It would be simply be to allow any Monster riders out for a Sunday blast to stop off, meet up with us and see what we are all about, relax and have a food and drink stop before continuing your blast.

We are not arrogant enough to think the world and their pillion will arrive on the day....so can I test the water by asking "who would be up for it"?

Best wishes

Steve
SE Motorcycles