UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » First adventure of the year

Old 03-07-2008, 09:43 PM   #16
BluprintZ

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mand View Post
So the boy has finished his GCSE's then? Go and enjoy.....! I was introduced to North Wales a month or so ago..ace
Hooray, told ya all it was a brill place...except when it's raining, which is pretty often, although i think i've mentioned that afore as well.

Cofion gorau..
Old 04-07-2008, 07:35 AM   #17
Mand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluprintZ View Post
Hooray, told ya all it was a brill place...except when it's raining, which is pretty often, although i think i've mentioned that afore as well.

Cofion gorau..
It is totally brilliant. I went through a stage where I fell out of love with my monster a few months ago, it was just being used for riding into town and back and generally boring stuff like that.

My first trip to North Wales on it a few months ago was totally awesome.... I thought Derbyshire was wonderful but North Wales was amazing, I've been twice in one weekend since! As you can imagine my love affair with the monster is well and truly back on track and I will try and avoid using it now for those soul destroying trips to work and back.

Now I need to get myself up to Scotland, The Lakes and Yorkshire.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:30 PM   #18
MrsJel

Quote:
So the boy has finished his GCSE's then? Go and enjoy.....! I was introduced to North Wales a month or so ago..ace
Yep - all finished. We didn't take him with us to the Lakes - he went to North Wales with youth club!

North wales - great - breakfast at the ponderosa is really worth the ride.

Carole
Old 04-07-2008, 06:29 PM   #19
BluprintZ

Cool

Quote:
It is totally brilliant.
My first trip to North Wales on it a few months ago was totally awesome.... I thought Derbyshire was wonderful but North Wales was amazing, I've been twice in one weekend since!
Now I need to get myself up to Scotland, The Lakes and Yorkshire.
Go for it Mand, use the bike as it's meant to be used, for pleasure.
If you haven't been to the lake district, then you are gonna love it, i spent many a happy week camping there, mainly Buttemere.

http://www.visitcumbria.com/cm/butterm.htm

Haven't spent much time in Scotland but i'm sure there are plenty of peeps on here who will have had adventures there.

Nice one,

George.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #20
Mand

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJel View Post
Yep - all finished. We didn't take him with us to the Lakes - he went to North Wales with youth club!

North wales - great - breakfast at the ponderosa is really worth the ride.

Carole

Yup, I've stopped at the Ponderosa a couple of times and even saw one those Ariel Atoms parked there that blew Clarkson's face to bits.

Nice place, lovely views etc. etc. That horseshoe pass is nice and scary.