UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » E-moto Sucks Ass

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 15-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
eddie munster

E-moto Sucks Ass

Anyone had any dealings with EMOTO?

I ordered an extended hugger for my S2R that took 3 months to arrive. They advertise sales, parts and accounts contact numbers but never answer the phone. For about a month I didn't even know if I was dealing with an actual company and not a scam.

Eventually they reply to say about the August/Italy holiday syndrome and always hedged about giving a straight answer to where the part was and when it would be sent. I must have called about 20 times and emailed around the same... your lucky to get a response.

So 2 weeks ago I received the part I orderde 3 months ago only to find its not the extended hugger but the shorter similar to the DP one.

I've since sent 4 emails and 4-5 calls and still no response on what they are going to do to sort it out....

Anyone live near NW10 that would like to pay them a visit on my behalf (violence optional at your discretion)...

DONT USE E-MOTO - THEY SUCK ASS, I'll take this to small claims if only to prove a point.
Old 15-10-2008, 06:51 PM   #2
fatbloke

I agree 100% they are sh1te
Old 15-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
Ooooh yeah...emoto.

Bad experience here too. I daresay my husband will be along to tell you his emoto tale too. Their customer service is absolutely non existent. They are so incredibly rude it's unreal.

On the plus side, he did eventually get a refund, long after they said they'd credited the account and only after the credit card company got involved.

I would never order anything from them and would only advise others not to either.

I'm amazed they haven't gone out of business to be honest.

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
eddie munster

feel better to know its not just me...erm, if you know what i mean
Old 16-10-2008, 07:32 AM   #5
Kato
Dismantled

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Its fairly well known that they are complete SH!T and that the only way to deal with them is face to face at least then you can walk out of the shop without parting with cash should they not have what you need.

Sorry you got caught out by these tossers...................

Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 11:27 PM   #6
Rancid Badger

eMoto are a bunch of Thieving Gypsies!

Treat them the same way you would an ebola riddled corpse & avoid at all costs!
Old 17-11-2008, 08:19 AM   #7
singletrack

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Why can't they do what most genuine dealers do?
Not take the money until the goods are despatched!
Old 17-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
AGIBBS

I've used them, they took my money immediately but I had to wait 6 weeks for a £450.00 order.

They are indeed very abrupt on the telephone, there is strong accent going on but I couldn't identify its origin ? All my e-mail queries were answered, mostly in the early hours of the morning !

The mvagusta.net site, whom emoto sponsor, are incredibly negative towards them.
Old 17-11-2008, 07:39 PM   #9
emily's driver
Full Metal Tea Bag

Bike: S4Rs
Cannot believe they are still trading. They have just been thrown off my regular forum (they were formerly sponsors). Hopefully EMOTO (if they ever read this forum) you will go bust very shortly. I have absolutely no hesitation in rubbishing them publically as their reputation precedes them as being possibly THE worst company most people have had the misfortune to deal with. The sooner they are history the better.
Old 17-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #10
Capo
You Are What You Is

Bike: S4r
"Welcome to eMoto, initially started up in 2002 providing a range of services to the retail and commercial sectors. We are a rapidly growing enterprise, looking for new ventures and products to offer. Our aim is to keep all our customers happy and in line with the latest products in new areas as well as the ones we already cover.

eMoto started off as a family business and through the years has expanded, as such customer satisfaction is still paramount to the company. We are only happy when the customer is fully satisfied. We believe that quality customer service is integral to good business practice. In support of this belief, our sales and customer team are available 7-days a week!"
Capo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 11:30 AM   #11
emily's driver
Full Metal Tea Bag

Bike: S4Rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo View Post
"Welcome to eMoto, initially started up in 2002 providing a range of services to the retail and commercial sectors. We are a rapidly growing enterprise, looking for new ventures and products to offer. Our aim is to keep all our customers happy and in line with the latest products in new areas as well as the ones we already cover.

eMoto started off as a family business and through the years has expanded, as such customer satisfaction is still paramount to the company. We are only happy when the customer is fully satisfied. We believe that quality customer service is integral to good business practice. In support of this belief, our sales and customer team are available 7-days a week!"
Do you suppose they submit this for comics as well as their own website?
Old 18-11-2008, 04:21 PM   #12
Capo
You Are What You Is

Bike: S4r
I think this is typical of PR these days, the words look fine but the practice doesn't live up to it.
Capo is offline   Reply With Quote