UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » M900 parts

Old 30-11-2018, 09:32 AM   #1
PaulR

M900 parts

I'm trying to have a clearout - I'd rather someone used all the bits that I know I'll never get round to using, so before I put them on eBay.......

Left Marzocchi fork leg complete - for M900, but I think it fits 750 and 600. The slider is brand new - the greyish colour, not gold - the lower is secondhand. There is a slight ding on the lower part of the stanchion, but below the level of normal travel. It was on my bike when I bought it 15 years ago and the seals were not leaking. The mudguard bracket had also been repaired, but is well done and invisible with the mudguard on. The seal is the brand new one which came with the slider, but there is no dust seal. I have photos. £50

MV Agusta seat/tail unit made for M900/750/600. I bought this new and primed it for spraying, but changed my mind. It is made to fit over the standard Ducati seat. I also have a genuine MV F4 rear light unit to go with it. £40 for both

Standard seat - which I bought to go with the MV tail. Also for M900/750/600 part no. 595.1.026.1A. Used (stamped 12 NOV 1996) but no tears or signs of wear (it's been in a box for 10 years....) £40

Standard rear hugger (565.018.1A) Used but clean and undamaged - come and take it away...

I'd rather these were collected in person, but if you want to arrange a courier pick, just let me know.
Old 30-11-2018, 09:53 AM   #2
Nasher

Bike: M900
PaulR
Where are you in London?

Is the Fork leg the adjustable both ends type?
Also interested in the hugger and seat.

Thanks

Nasher
Old 30-11-2018, 02:00 PM   #3
PaulR

Very close to Waterloo - I'm actually coming to Pompey on Sunday 9th December.
Fork leg is the Marzocchi with the blue adjuster on top - the type with damping one side and rebound the other. I can e-mail a photo - not sure I've ever managed successfully to upload a photo here, although it shouldn't be beyond me... PM me and I'll give you e-mail and phone no.
Paul
Old 10-12-2018, 08:25 PM   #4
PaulR

Fork leg and hugger now gone...
Cheers Simon! Thank you for the lift, and I hope the concert went well!
Old 12-12-2018, 09:54 AM   #5
PaulR

Seat's gone...