UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Wiltshire » Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival 2007

Old 28-04-2007, 06:41 PM   #16
sadbiker

What a good day it was, Even had the odd yellow Monster. Amazed at the range of Italian bikes. MV Augustas (from the good old Count days), Laverdas, Gussies etc etc, Even the full range of ducatis.

A big thanks to Rich and Dunc for the time and effort into making this a grand day.
Will try to upload some photos onto my Bt space and will put a link here.
Great to see so many people there giving their support I am sure every one enjoyed themselves.
Old 28-04-2007, 08:37 PM   #17
sadbiker

Link to photos for today.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sad...mblqGBBjQDaTjG
Old 28-04-2007, 11:56 PM   #18
Paivi

Fab pics, sadbiker! Love the ones of Richard! You even managed to catch me arriving at Gordano (pic 4)!
Old 29-04-2007, 01:03 AM   #19
Shandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadbiker View Post
Great pics as always, especially that yellow monster
Old 29-04-2007, 09:18 AM   #20
Paivi

Good to meet you yesterday, Shandy (were you the tall one?)! I did sneak a pic of your bike at Gordano services (it's the one with Ducati Meccanica instead of Ducati?). Fab looking bike!
Old 29-04-2007, 09:51 AM   #21
sadbiker

Glad you like them. I don't even discrimate against minoritys..... Shandy for your info your bike was discussed with a few others whether to put towards the so called prizes for the day. Its quite evident the amount of work put in to bring it up to look like it does and I hope the photos give it the justice it deserves...

Just hope they show the day as it was " A get together of bikers who love their bikes", and luckily for us they were italian, But i did like the old Z1 another classic in it own right..
Old 29-04-2007, 11:55 AM   #22
Paivi

My pics here
Old 29-04-2007, 02:52 PM   #23
Stafford
P3, nice.

Bike: S2r 1000
More pictures here http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qua...504re2&.src=ph

I particularly like the one of Tortuga’s Monoposta-Biffa parked next to a Biposta-Biffa.

Thanks to Dunc for his helping hand with my bike which died with yards to go as we got to Corn Street.
And thanks to the boys from Riders of Bristol who gave me a lift back to the shop and fitted a new battery. Still have to find the exact cause of failure but the battery now holds at 13.6V with no load and with the engine running a fairly constant 13.95-14.00V is shown on the meter.
More thanks go to Dunc and Rich for organising this event, and you should all pat yourselves on the back as well for coming down and making it the great day out it was. Enough of the Oscar speech I can feel the tears welling up so I'm off to find a box of Kleenex. (I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.)

The probability of survival is equal to the angle of arrival.

Last edited by Stafford; 29-04-2007 at 03:02 PM..
Stafford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2007, 07:04 PM   #24
Shandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paivi View Post
Shandy (were you the tall one?)! I did sneak a pic of your bike at Gordano services (it's the one with Ducati Meccanica instead of Ducati?). Fab looking bike!
Yep that was me and my bike
Old 29-04-2007, 07:12 PM   #25
Paivi

Shandy, the pic is on this page. Can't attach it here, as the size allowed is too small, it loses all definition. If you want it, I can email it to you.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #26
Shandy

And a Video of the Ride in....

.....made by Steve on the Ducatisti channel,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5DwvVBNzGo

You can see me in it on the approach to Clifton Suspension Bridge with i think Pegleg Pete on my left

Shandy
Old 09-05-2007, 02:30 PM   #27
Pegleg Pete

You and me versus the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandy View Post
.....made by Steve on the Ducatisti channel,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5DwvVBNzGo

You can see me in it on the approach to Clifton Suspension Bridge with i think Pegleg Pete on my left

Shandy
Yes indeedy. A sneaky overtake into that sweeping right hander. Brave move.

My number plate is wonky.

Its not in the video but did you notice we left Gordano together aswell? No? You're so insensetive...

Last edited by Pegleg Pete; 09-05-2007 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: I couldn't bare it any longer
Old 09-05-2007, 03:13 PM   #28
Half Man Half Mole

Some great photos there! Managed to capture my black S2R 1000 parked up and a particularly tasty yellow beasty that was parked a couple of bikes away.
Mike